Top 10 Tips For Eating Healthy Even If You’re On A Tight Budget
Many people have the misconception that eating healthy is costly.
However, with proper planning, eating healthy can be done within your budget.
If you are looking to start eating healthier and need a few tips, then here are 10 tips shared by Joanna Soh, fitness and nutrition coach and YouTuber.
1. Look beyond the health claims of products.
2. Buy seasonal food, especially fruits and vegetables.
3. Cut down on the meat and eat more vegetables.
4. Buy real food, not the processed version.
5. Eat local, shop local, it’s less expensive.
6. Make a grocery list.
That way you can keep yourself in check and not overspend on unnecessary items.
7. Use discount cards and coupons.
8. Keep your meals simple.
9. Freeze your meals.
Cook in bulk and freeze the portions, which would help cut your expenditure on gas and electricity.
10. Mix it up.
Experiment with ingredients and mix expensive ones with cheap ones, so that you won’t run out too quickly.
For more information you can check out Joanna’s video below.